Location : Madrid, spain
Contract : Full Time
The candidate will work along with and support the Country Manager and the teams in different aspects – oversee the administrative activities to ensure smooth operation of the office, organise people, information, and other resources, execute payments and other bank operations in coordination with internal accountants, ensure that office equipment is maintained to the appropriate quality and quantity, relevant company records are up to date and all administrative processes work effectively.
Additionally, the person we are looking for will support the President of the group as Executive Assistant.
The applicant will join a multi-cultural team and work with a wide range of professionals. We look for a professional with 8 to 10 years’ experience in international business, ideally in renewable energy.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Use a range of software, including email and spreadsheets, to ensure the efficient running of the office.
• Manage online and paper filing systems.
• Manage legal and tax documentation in connection with the in-house lawyer, the international offices and the external suppliers in each area – deeds, powers of attorney, bank documents, among others.
• Develop and implement administrative systems and procedures.
• Keep a tight control of bank accounts, office expenditure and manage the budget.
• Manage payments and collections.
• Maintain the condition of the office, arrange for necessary repairs, organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment.
• Prepare the integration of new staff.
• Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they are observed.
• Organise business trips, both domestic and international.
• Respond to internal and external enquiries and complaints.
• Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies.
EXPERIENCE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Fully fluent in English. French will be highly valuated. Both languages are needed for everyday communication with external and internal clients.
• Fully reliable and capable of keeping the confidentiality of information.
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
• Excellent ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure, with flexibility and adaptability to changing tasks and workloads.
• Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages.
• Strong IT and typing skills.
• Good teamworking skills, and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Rigorous and with high attention to detail.
• A problem-solving and pro-active approach to work, with ability to anticipate.
• Project management skills.