Location : Athens, Greece
Contract : Full Time
The Asset Manager will be responsible for:
• Supervision and optimization of the overall energy production deriving from the exploitation of the PV plants owned by the holding Company and all associated Group Companies
• Supervision, maintenance and reparation actions pertaining to the PV plants owned by the holding Company and all associated Group Companies
• Establishment of annual and/or quarterly budget, in accordance with the Group’s objectives and guidelines
• Management of operational expenses
• Provision of monthly reports, according to the Company’s standards and format
• Provision of both general and ad hoc support to the Country Manager with respect to the selection and qualification of new PV plants projects, especially with regards to land, licensing and technical parameters.
• Generally, proceed to all actions necessary as per his duties and responsibilities in order to achieve the Company’s core its PV plants (operating or under construction) of total nominal power output of 100MW until the end of 2022.
EXPERIENCE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• Industrial or Engineering Degree, with very good commercial skills
• At least 5 years of experience in functions similar to those described, preferably in photovoltaic solar energy
• Prior knowledge of the sector: legal and technical advisors, local developers.
• Accustomed to liaison with public administration and suppliers
• Average MS Office level, GIS systems and financial models in Excel
• Proactive person, with the ability to work autonomously, planning and negotiating skills
• Focused to achieving results
• Availability to travel nationally
• A good level of English or French will be valued