Location : Madrid, Spain
Contract : Full Time
2 to 5 years of work experience
The Project Finances department originates, structures and executes all aspects related to debt raising from local and international banks.
The selected candidate will have experience in project finance or banking and will provide support in all stages of a project financing. The primary responsibilities will be:
• Support the elaboration of financial models, including gathering inputs, analyzing results and discussing with advisors and lenders
• Have a holistic view of projects and monitor both their budgets and progress through all their stages
• Prepare project teasers, presentations and information memos for banks and investors
• Manage all the legal, operational and accounting documentation required for a due diligence process with internal departments, advisors and banks
• Have a deep knowledge of loan documentation to actively participate in the negotiation of financing contracts, security documents, waivers and swap agreements.
• Coordinate the conditions precedent leading to the closing and disbursement of loans
EXPERIENCE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will :
• Have experience of at least 2 years in business, ideally in renewable energy, infrastructure project finance or banking
• Undergraduate degree in finance, economics or relevant field. Master in Finance or M.B.A. preferred but not required
• Fundamental understanding of the global loan market and the renewable sector
• Be fully fluent in Spanish and English. French will be highly valuable
• Strong technical skills and expert-level understanding of Microsoft Excel. Be capable of drafting presentation materials to banks and investors
• Be very rigorous with high attention to detail and analytical skills
• Be on time and meet deadlines
• Integrate easily into a multi-cultural team and work seamlessly with a wide range of professionals
This position is available immediately. Applications and interviews are in Spanish and English.